Virtual Beer Tasting
Bring the beer tasting to your home!
Ever wanted to do a beer tasting from the comfort of your own home? Well, in these absolutely wild times, that opportunity is now here.
Grab some friends or colleagues (not physically) and we’ll organize a full, guided beer tasting for you and your pals to participate in while everyone safely shelters in place at their own home.
We deliver the beer packages right to the homes of everyone participating or if they are participating from out of the LA area, we can either ship the beer packages or provide them with a custom “Beer Shopping List” so they can purchase their own beers.
• 4-6 Beers (ask us about what variety!)
• LA Beer Hop Tasting glasses
• Tasting Sheet
• Virtual Guided Tasting with Hal & Cindy - LA Beer Hop Founders & Certified Cicerones® (a Cicerone is like a Sommelier for beer).
As many as you want to fit into our virtual tasting room.
About 1-2 hours.
• We put together a package of 6 beers (we tailor the tasting to your interests).
• We deliver the beer packages to each participating home via contactless delivery in Los Angeles. Or we ship the beer to any attendees outside of LA.
Anytime. Literally. We have nothing else to do besides drink beer with you.
Yes, this is a private event for you and your attendees.
We have two options:
• We can ship them the beer package.
• We can create a "Beer Shopping list" for them to purchase their own beer and taste along with us! ($25 per participating screen for the "Beer Shopping List" option.
Yes, there's a 10 package ($800) minimum for private tours.
What Our Customers Are Saying
You MUST book your next beer tasting with Beer Hop! Hal and Cindy are WONDERFUL and so informative! They provided such an amazing, unique experience for around 25 of my coworkers! We had a blast! By far the most involved and engaging virtual event we have done as a company during the past 6 months.Britton S.
Fun! During Pandemic their virtual tastings have been great to learn and hang out with interesting people that of course all love beer!Lauren D.
Hal and Cindy were absolutely wonderful! Catching up with my coworkers in our Virtual Beer Fest Company Outing was certainly the perk of working in quarantine!Lexie T.
High Quality Content - Recommendations and Beer were on point with enough flexibility to meet a broader audience (think IPA’s - most folks don’t enjoy the bitterness so they navigated that well)Michael R.
From booking a few weeks in advance to the actual day of, Hal and Cindy were both extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was extremely impressed with everything and would absolutely use LA Beer Hop again. Thank you Hal and Cindy!!Kevin L.