Over six weeks of live beer classes with Peter Mooney, you’ll become a master in beer. Each week, we conduct a class that focuses on a different topic about craft beer (listed below). Throughout the course, we focus developing your beer palate while discussing all aspects of craft beer: the brewing process, ingredients (both classic and new), understanding beer styles, craft beer trends, and how to talk about beer.
You will receive an email prior to each class with a short shopping list of beers/beer styles and food items to purchase for the upcoming class. The beer shopping list is crafted to highlight beer styles with Los Angeles examples and National examples, so you can participate in the class from anywhere in the world.
Feel free to include your spouse, roommate, or whoever else you want to drink with because price is per screen.
After you attend 101 – you’re welcome join our Advanced Class.
- Developing Your Palate & Evaluating Beer
- Beer Styles: Old World & New World
- Famous Beers & Breweries to Know (LA, USA, & Global)
- Selecting, Storing & Serving Beer
- Off-Flavors: How to Detect & What to Do
- The Art & Technique of Beer + Food Pairing
Bonus Class: In Person Meet Up!
Cost: $100 per participating screen for the whole series of 6 classes
- 6 weeks of class plus one in person meet up.
- Beer Shopping List for each week.
Time: Fridays at 6pmGrab Your Spot Here