We’re adding a new brewery to our roster of stops in the South Bay. It’s called Abigaile and they’ve got a former Stone brewer working for them. Thirsty yet?
As we gather our bearings in these first few weeks of doing public tours, we’ve gotten a lot of good press and also a lot of “what exactly do you do?”, either way, our name is getting out there and businesses are starting to notice.
One such business, Abigaile has opened their doors to us. The owner, Jed Sanford, has created a hip hop-haven in Hermosa Beach that serves a list of deliciously handcrafted beers as well as equally delicious handcrafted foods. They’ll be added as a potential stop on our “Beach Cities” tour and as an option for all Private Tours. We’ll set up a tasting of all of their beers (listed below) and have an option for food as well. We’re looking forward to it and we hope you are too.
- american white ale (orange peel, coriander, wheat, rice) abv 4.7
- full nelson xpa (dry-hopped w/ new zealand nelson sauvin hops ) abv 6.5
- rye ipa (amarillo, galaxy, 7C’s, cascade dry hop) abv 7.7
- red ale (german and belgian specialty malts) abv 7
- bourbon vanilla porter (brown sugar, vanilla beans, charred oak) abv 8