We love to give gifts as much as we love to receive them. But what’s really fun? Putting together gift guides for people who drink beer. So here it is: our 2015 Beer Lover’s Guide to Gifts.
Gifts to Drink Beer Better
- IPA Glasses from Spiegelau: 2 Pack on Amazon
- The world’s best beer glass: Teku
- Probably the best growler on the market: Insulated Growler
- Membership to the LA Brewer’s Enthusiast Club
- Keychain Bottle Opener / Knife Combo at Everyman
Gifts for the Aspiring Beer Pro
- Put them to the test and sign them up for a Cicerone Exam.
- Or buy them an Off-Flavor Kit from the Siebel Institute.
- Here are the best three beer books: Tasting Beer and The Oxford Companion to Beer and The Brewmaster’s Table
- Here are three fun beer books: Bitter Brew and Brewing Up a Business and The Craft of Stone Brewing Co.
- Get them a nice homebrew kit here: Northern Brewer
- Or go to any homebrew store around you and they’ll build a homebrew kit exactly for your budget.
- Or get this fancy homebrew kit of the future: Pico Brew
- Do they drink and forget things? Buy them a Beer Journal.
Gifts Any Beer Geek Would Love
- Want to wear beer geekiness on your sleeve? Buy them a Malt T-shirt: Marris Otter.
- These hop posters are absolutely awesome: Buy All the Hop Posters
- You can take them on the Ultimate Craft Beer Road Trip (and we’ll come too).
- Instead of putting beer under the tree, you can hang it from the tree: Beer Ornament.
- Just buy them beer, it’s always good. Call us at 323-928-2113 if you want local beer recommendations.
Good Gifts for Good People
- Desktop Crossbow (it’s safe) at Best Made Co.
- Whiskey Aftershave at Portland General Store.
- These Japanese Bar Tools at Umami Mart are all amazing.
- And the Jackson Cannon Bar Knife is by far the best bar knife (it can also be used to sabre champagne bottles).
- Go big and buy them every one of these awesome pennants at Oxford Pennants.
- This Brass Wallet from Machine Era Co is still one of my favorite gifts I’ve ever received.
- And I wear this Astronaut Pen every day.
- You can always buy flowers for your wife and you can always buy a knife for your husband: Opinel or Buck.
- If you see my wife, tell her I want this Concrete and Leather Catchall.
To find more gift ideas, check out our 2015 Father’s Day Gift List.